- A thinking person who is articulate, capable of self-expression, and able to converse in languages other than English, whether it be the language of communication or the scientific and mathematical languages.
- A productive worker who realizes that work is not only a means of survival, but the basis of identity and includes the constant acquisition of new skills and qualifications.
- A good citizen who understands the history, government and values of her country and has a positive sense of global citizenship, without being influenced by caste, creed, colour or religion.
- An ethical person who recognizes good and bad, is honest and caring, and who is involved in service to others.
- A healthy person, with a strong self-image and an understanding of self.
I have been in the school since KG and its become my home now. This institution has always promoted over all development for us. We don't just receive an education here. We are prepared for life. Our teachers have always been there for us and our principal is very supportive. I already feel emotional because this will be my last year in the school. I could never have asked for a better school life.
Deputy Head Girl
School has provided me with an education built around values and opportunities to pursue my interests in co-curricular activities. This has led to the overall growth and development of my character. I joined Sushila Birla Girls’ School in 2012 in class 11. The helpful teachers and friendly students have helped me adjust very well . The school provides us many opportunities to show our talent and creates avenues to develop new interests. Being the Deputy Head Girl of Sushila Birla Girl’s School is a privilege as well as an honour. I am very thankful to my school for making me the person I am today.
Sushila Birla Girls' School has not just given me knowledge, but has educated me on the wisdom to apply the knowledge appropriately. It has taught me to be free as a bird and has encouraged me to explore and embrace life. What I learn at school governs every step I venture into the 'school of life'. I grew up with this school and it was equally pleasurable to see the school grow with us. My entire life revolves around my school and I will remain indebted to it for nurturing me and making me what I am today.
Sushila Birla Girl’s School Alumnae Association may be contacted at